Axial scx 10 ii won’t turn on

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ijbacon202

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My scx 10 ii was run by a previous owner who didn’t run it a lot. Full battery, makes beeps when turning on and won’t go anywhere, took the receiver cover off and no lights unless I press on little button in the receiver, very frustrating as I just bought it, battery is full and brand new.

is rx bound to radio? then did you calibrate esc to radio?. sound like rx and radio are not bound id also check to make sure rx and radio will bind

is rx bound to radio? then did you calibrate esc to radio?. sound like rx and radio are not bound id also check to make sure rx and radio will bind
I have no idea, I tried doing the bond button and nothing happened on the car. Idk what I should do

name here what type of radio make model . the name rx receiver model then look to see if it will bind to that radio. I dont know maybe you got the wrong radio in the purchase..do you have another radio the use with a rx.. you can try that. Thats why years ago I switched to a radio system that tell me on main screen radio is bound to rx still race bash with it today and I have version 1 and 2.really sound like radio and rx are not bound... will steering servo work when you turn esc on..? if it wont then there might be a esc issue but you say light is on when you hit bind so I doubt your not getting bec voltage....

name here what type of radio make model . the name rx receiver model then look to see if it will bind to that radio. I dont know maybe you got the wrong radio in the purchase..do you have another radio the use with a rx.. you can try that. Thats why years ago I switched to a radio system that tell me on main screen radio is bound to rx still race bash with it today and I have version 1 and 2.really sound like radio and rx are not bound... will steering servo work when you turn esc on..? if it wont then there might be a esc issue but you say light is on when you hit bind so I doubt your not getting bec voltage....

definitly going to be the incorrect controller, I never thought of it and i got it from my friend so it shouldn’t be hard to get the right radio. The radio I have is the 2.4ghz my-305 which is for a cheapo rc car and he has one of those so he most definitely switched them up. Thank you for the help!

Back