ax10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMILLER

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
how can u tell the difference betweer a rtr and artr. i no the artr one has green and one has orange

the rtr has plastic lower links and upper links. the artr wont have electronics on it, prolly not even a servo.

this????????/

Last edited:
The ARTR has some nice extras that are included. Straight rear axles, proline Hammer tires, HD lockers, metal yokes. All well worth it IMO. IMO the rtr is not worth it because the esc, and servo are junk, plastic links allow unwanted flexing.

A little off topic but..BMiller do you ever go to cajun rc? I read that they were talking about building a crawler coarse and was wondering if you knew anything about it.

Last edited:
i was just lookin at one on ebay and was wonderin what it was...yeah they started to make one. i think its more for a losi mrc.i seen it the other day and it dont seem like a 1/10 scale wouldn even struggle with it

where u read that at

You planning on getting a crawler?

yeah I'm lookin into it I'm trying to find one on ebay for a decent price.If i can't to that then i just guess it will be a slow build with a artr

The pic you posted is one someone started building. Not a factory rtr or artr. The rtr is rtr but with cheap parts that you are going to have to replace anyway. your better off going with the artr and adding your own motor, esc, battery, radio gear and servo.

Yep, if you come out to the bash on the 18th, you will have a choice of at least 4 rigs to check out. Mine, which is the kit with the ARTR mods, charlie's got some that are really tweaked, and Chip has got some insane rigs.

yeah i mean I'm not plannin on takin forver to build one if i can't find a decent one. I'm just tired of the tmaxx

and i mean come on all the cool kids are doing it

i was just lookin at one on ebay and was wonderin what it was...yeah they started to make one. i think its more for a losi mrc.i seen it the other day and it dont seem like a 1/10 scale wouldn even struggle with it

where u read that at

He hijacked a thread on another forum to announce it. Any idea of when they will start competing? If they go 1/10 I might have to just struggle with the Wheely King because I'm really digging the losi right now!

have u seen it?? i no u have seen the track before.they have like rocks all the way along the fence closer to the road.pretty cool

There's a track in lafayette?

have u seen it?? i no u have seen the track before.they have like rocks all the way along the fence closer to the road.pretty cool

I have been to the track a few times but that was before the rocks....Looks like I'll have to drive over and have a look at it!

There's a track in lafayette?

There has been a race track for a long time but the crawler course is new! Call Cajun Rc in Lafayette for more info, heres a link with info.

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Lafaye...065459885.htm?SRC=portals&C=Hobby+Shops&lbp=1

Last edited: