Black Friday 's swindle ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
Well,,,,, the medical team is evidently off for the weekend, so my illness has not been addressed , and the relentless got have it plaque has not stopped ! Watch a darn video on how the axial scx6 is on sale , and how I can save $270 ! That was for the ugly sand colored one only , but upon my relentless search , I found the orange one at superstitouse RC for the black Friday price of $829 , with the points I had , I got it for around $750 , just one problem !!! R ,, uhhhh , 2 ? Problems , where am I gunna put it and how is this going to be explained , how the niebor doesn't want it , or it fell off a truck or it's just a tuck body in there honey , 🤑🤢😂😰😵‍💫😵‍💫🥴🥴🥴JEEEEEZE !!??

Well,,,,, the medical team is evidently off for the weekend, so my illness has not been addressed , and the relentless got have it plaque has not stopped ! Watch a darn video on how the axial scx6 is on sale , and how I can save $270 ! That was for the ugly sand colored one only , but upon my relentless search , I found the orange one at superstitouse RC for the black Friday price of $829 , with the points I had , I got it for around $750 , just one problem !!! R ,, uhhhh , 2 ? Problems , where am I gunna put it and how is this going to be explained , how the niebor doesn't want it , or it fell off a truck or it's just a tuck body in there honey , 🤑🤢😂😰😵‍💫😵‍💫🥴🥴🥴JEEEEEZE !!??

It is a bit of a shelf hog. 🤣

Back