Arrma Kraton V6 EXB

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramp addict

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The new Kraton 6s EXB is out, so what do you all think of it? The good, the bad, and the ugly, let's hear it.

I bought one when it was a roller. Installed stock electronics. Best basher I own. My adult daughter saw it for her first time and asked me why is it so angry 🤣. It's a beast. I love it.

It's a nice looking truck, I like the improvements, and I think you get a lot for your money, but my credit card can't make it past the V5 diffs. Been there, done that, and don't want to do it again.

I've been checking out the V6 upgrades. The bellcrank seems promising, just ordered one.

Like Bbqguy52 said, the original Kraton EXB roller is a beast! I couldn't agree more. The new Kraton 6s EXB RTR should be a hit! Arrma sure has listened and learned from user input. I love all the new improvements in the key areas, but I just can't get there with the electronics that are included... mainly the motor, radio, and servo. Make the new Kraton 6s EXB a roller, then we'll talk. :ninja: