Arrma granite killer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VSK$78

TRAXXAS KILLER
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Crashed the killer into a mail box at 70mph.looked at my Sreen to see what speed I was going and BAM lol was really loud now have to put her back together again.running 57/26 locked slipper,4s axles,6s hubs,150amp 6s.this car /truck is a animale parts on the way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 48
You might want to put some plastic arms on the front to have a sacrificial part.

Definitely

Crashed the killer into a mail box at 70mph.looked at my Sreen to see what speed I was going and BAM lol was really loud now have to put her back together again.running 57/26 locked slipper,4s axles,6s hubs,150amp 6s.this car /truck is a animale parts on the way
Definitely

Ouch, that's something I learned flying rc planes, take your eyes off it for a second and your picking up pieces. Made a few loud sounds of my own! 🤣

Ouch, that's something I learned flying rc planes, take your eyes off it for a second and your picking up pieces. Made a few loud sounds of my own! 🤣
Rt lol like now I don't even really know what to do because all your information is on the screen on the remote so how the hell are you supposed to do what you're supposed to do and look at the remote

LOL just got the rugged
This is the gearing for a mega 57/26,.. Or 22,23, 24, 25, 26.. Anyone one of those gearing running. Personally the 57/26 is the poop

Attachments

• 20220410_211123.jpg
    20220410_211123.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 24
Back