Arrma Felony

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I bought a digital servo for my Felony off Ebay. The listing said that it was a upgrade to the stock servo! It is a FeeTek 35kg digital sevo! Metal gears of course. I got the servo into its place after fussing with it! Then when I went to put the plastic mount for the Esc and servo, back in the car. I noticed that the plastic mount was not setting flush against the chassi! That is because, for obvious reasons, the servo purchased off Ebay is a tad bit longer then the stock servo. I can only assume, that is because the stock is a 15kg servo, and the purchased one is 35kg. Also the servo would stick to one direction and, stay there! I figured it was sticking because of the mount plate not being flush against the chassi! So my question is, will the servo work, and if so how do I install the servo so everything works like it is supposed to. If not, what servo would work in the Felony? I only paid twenty five, plus tax for the servo. Can't afford a lot rite now! So any suggestions would be much appreciated!