AR637T Telemetry Help (sorted thanks)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizard

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys, after some help please, I have a New Spektrum AR637T receiver that I have just fitted to my new Husky, the 637 has a battery telemetry 2 pin voltage port, my Husky runs on 6S batteries and I'm slightly reluctant to connect this input port spurred off my batt to ESC lead e.g. putting plus 22 odd volts into it, I've tried to find out the voltage input range for this receiver but can't find any info at all, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Husky I wore those from sears 24w 29l... Might this be the husky plane that has a 4 cell max esc(arrow 45a)..https://www.hobbyzone.com/escs/brushless/AHESC45A.html

a tad more info would help dont use this 6 on this esc,, unless you want a magic white smoke show..sorry I started with a lol.not messing now

Husky I wore those from sears 24w 29l... Might this be the husky plane that has a 4 cell max esc(arrow 45a)..https://www.hobbyzone.com/escs/brushless/AHESC45A.html

a tad more info would help dont use this 6 on this esc,, unless you want a magic white smoke show..sorry I started with a lol.not messing now
It is the 6S version buddy, the "Arrows Hobby Husky Ultimate" can't wait to hear it screaming on full throttle :cool:

It is the 6S version buddy, the "Arrows Hobby Husky Ultimate" can't wait to hear it screaming on full throttle :cool:
This is what I found on that receiver man u might need a external BEC. The input look to be 3.8 to 9 but look at and watch these different video on spectrum set ups

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3xicOtuJ600AEzUjw7Q03tC4aRD-8T-2
Screenshot_20210817-164800_Drive.jpg

Thanks buddy, i'm not using a smart ESC so was going to use the 2 pin voltage sensor port on the 637T for flight battery telemetry, realise that the RX has a range of 3.5V to 9V but I can't find any info anywhere on the input range voltage for the "D" the voltage sensor port.

Thanks buddy, i'm not using a smart ESC so was going to use the 2 pin voltage sensor port on the 637T for flight battery telemetry, realise that the RX has a range of 3.5V to 9V but I can't find any info anywhere on the input range voltage for the "D" the voltage sensor port.
You might want to shoot an email to Horizon Hobby and ask them.

You might want to shoot an email to Horizon Hobby and ask them.
Sorry to say all know how thats going to go asking horizon hobby anything🤬😡🤣🤣🤣
Will look into it after I eat we will get info for ya bud 😉👍

When you say "D"do you mean the Air Telemetry Flight Pack Voltage Sensor: D. Ultra. SPMA9557??

S'ok sorted it buddy, no just the voltage sensor input voltage range as was dubious about putting 22v on it, evidently it has quite a large voltage range so no probs

S'ok sorted it buddy, no just the voltage sensor input voltage range as was dubious about putting 22v on it, evidently it has quite a large voltage range so no probs
Cool beans man yea I tried looking that up all I kept getting was the sensor wire with the deans connectors and a jst plug spilled into it.. buy it says be discontinued.. but you were asking about the actual sensor it's self volt range it's self

Back