Anyone seen any good bands lately?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigtheone

RCTalk Talkaholic
Active Military
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
As I had a great night watching two awesome bands last night- The Hives and The Offspring (the latter being one of my all time faves and on my bucket list), just wondered if anyone had seen any bands they love recently?
After I was recommended another great band from someone here (Whisky Barons) I thought I'd see if there's any more good suggestions!!!

Attachments

• 20211130_220008.jpg
    20211130_220008.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 46
Only ever been to one concert in my whole life. Pink Floyd. Most amazing light show I've ever seen.
Now that would be an amazing concert bud
Last concert I went to was Doobie Bros. & Peter Frampton a good 10-15 years ago in NE OH. My oldest daughter took me as a birthday present. Very nice show and enjoyed it very much.
Nice one bud ill check those out

Now that would be an amazing concert bud

Would have been better if I didnt have vertigo. Really loud music will trigger it. Thats why I've only ever been to that one concert. Pink Floyd is my favorite band. They were playing in a stadium in San Antonio Texas. I had to move all the way to the top/back of the stadium with ear plugs in order to be able to stay through it.

I would have gone to see Stevie Ray Vaughan play if Id had a chance though ;)

Last edited:
I will forever kick myself for what I did or actually didn't do when I was 18, I had the chance to go to Metallica with Korn and Godsmack as the openers. I didnt go and have always regretted it.

Haven't been to a concert in a while, just getting to pricey, that's money I can use on RC's. But then at this point I have seen most of the bands I wanted to see. ;)

I remember seeing The Offspring before they got popular. Their stage was on the floor with the crowd, just police tape between them and the audience. After the show they were milling around in the crowd thanking us for coming to the show, and letting us know they were selling tapes and stickers on a fold up table in the back by the exit. My how times have changed! 🤣

Haven't seen a concert in several years. The last one was Trans-Siberian Orchestra in which I might add is awesome.
I was stationed in Germany years ago also and seen some killer concerts.
I can't sit through any activities like that anymore.

Would have been better if I didnt have vertigo. Really loud music will trigger it. Thats why I've only ever been to that one concert. Pink Floyd is my favorite band. They were playing in a stadium in San Antonio Texas. I had to move all the way to the top/back of the stadium with ear plugs in order to be able to stay threw it.

I would have gone to see Stevie Ray Vaughan play if Id had a chance though ;)
My wife suffers with that mate, she gets prochlorperazine prescribed and it helps loads.
Pink Floyd always seem to put great shows on, I would love to see them just for the experience although I've never been massively massively them tbh! Was always more of a punk or heavy type of fan lol xxx
I will forever kick myself for what I did or actually didn't do when I was 18, I had the chance to go to Metallica with Korn and Godsmack as the openers. I didnt go and have always regretted it.
That sounds like an amazing line up, I'd be kicking myself too bud
Haven't been to a concert in a while, just getting to pricey, that's money I can use on RC's. But then at this point I have seen most of the bands I wanted to see. ;)

I remember seeing The Offspring before they got popular. Their stage was on the floor with the crowd, just police tape between them and the audience. After the show they were milling around in the crowd thanking us for coming to the show, and letting us know they were selling tapes and stickers on a fold up table in the back by the exit. My how times have changed! 🤣
Yeah man they've come a long way since the early days bud loved them for years since being a young un!
Haven't seen a concert in several years. The last one was Trans-Siberian Orchestra in which I might add is awesome.
I was stationed in Germany years ago also and seen some killer concerts.
I can't sit through any activities like that anymore.
My grandads cousin was stationed out in Germany too, they used to drive the military vehicles around the nurburgring lol Germany sounds like a class country to live by all accounts!

Last edited:
I'm big on southern hard rock and/or metal, specifically Sludge Louisiana style.

crowbar from first album to recent i loved

down

and of course pantera legendary music

also really like damageplan , an album after dimebags passing very pantera ish

I'm big on southern hard rock and/or metal, specifically Sludge Louisiana style.

crowbar from first album to recent i loved

down

and of course pantera legendary music

also really like damageplan , an album after dimebags passing very pantera ish
Love a lot of pantera stuff tbh mate, nice and heavy 👌
Something is happening with pantera I remember seeing something about it actually bud

Love a lot of pantera stuff tbh mate, nice and heavy 👌
Something is happening with pantera I remember seeing something about it actually bud
check out

damageplan new found power album

crowbar existence is punishment
and the lasting dose

down nola

I was going to buy tickets to take my son to see Iron Maiden next year in Tampa, but unfortunately live nation now requires a vaccine passport to go, which is discrimination as far as I'mconcerned. 😡 So it looks like my concert days are over.

I was going to buy tickets to take my son to see Iron Maiden next year in Tampa, but unfortunately live nation now requires a vaccine passport to go, which is discrimination as far as I'mconcerned. 😡 So it looks like my concert days are over.
I had to do a lateral flow and report it on the gov.uk website to get into the Offspring mate. Absolutely ridiculous but tbf they didn't even verify the result just the QR code on the test!!! You manually entered the result!!!

@NCNitro same for me, no concerts until all this nonsense goes away.

At least I got to take my son to see KISS in 2019, before all this bs. I've been to over 100 concerts in my life, so live nation can suck it! I do feel bad for my son though, he medically can not get the jab, he has a real deal medical exemption due to a severe allergic reaction he had to a vaccine when he was a baby. We didn't know if he would ever walk, and he still has issues caused by it. So sadly he won't get to go to see any more, and he is a major audiophile like me.

Back