Anyone Running the Kyosho FO-XX GP V2?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevendavis

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Looking for the good the bad and the ugly on this rc, as I'm probably going to pick one up. The only real draw back for me is the fact that you can't use a bump start on this one. But I have a few tricks to make a pull start work good and it looks like the K25 has plenty of power. Any thoughts??
kyoc1042.jpg

Looking for the good the bad and the ugly on this rc, as I'm probably going to pick one up. The only real draw back for me is the fact that you can't use a bump start on this one. But I have a few tricks to make a pull start work good and it looks like the K25 has plenty of power. Any thoughts??View attachment 120804
i hear they are alot of fun and they do look like alot of fun, do keep in mind they are solid axle rigs, so will not handle anywhere near as well as IFS. it does add a whole other level of fun though!

i hear they are alot of fun and they do look like alot of fun, do keep in mind they are solid axle rigs, so will not handle anywhere near as well as IFS. it does add a whole other level of fun though!

Thanks! I really like the uniqueness of the mechanical set up as well.