Anyone remember

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone remember when Big screen TV's had a large projector in front of them for the picture? Anyone remember when a remote was a plug-in device? Anyone remember the 6oz cans of SODA? I don't know what made me think of these gems but I did so deal with it!!! :D

My Parents had one of those TVs when I was growing up, with the red blue and yellow bulbs in front of the screen. And when we first got cable it was a box attached to a cord to the tv with about 30 buttons on it with like three positions for each button. Man you really made me feel old this morning. At least I still have all my hair, lol. ;)

i know someone who has that kind of t.v thats it

Originally posted by NCNitro
My Parents had one of those TVs when I was growing up, with the red blue and yellow bulbs in front of the screen. And when we first got cable it was a box attached to a cord to the tv with about 30 buttons on it with like three positions for each button. Man you really made me feel old this morning. At least I still have all my hair, lol. ;)
Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. Be blessed you have your hair, I have none. Then again I have plenty relocating south by way of my back and probable destination will eventually be my butt!

Originally posted by El Pirata
Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. Be blessed you have your hair, I have none. Then again I have plenty relocating south by way of my back and probable destination will eventually be my butt!

I hate to post a _ _ _ _ _8667 type post....but...

ROTFLMAO

My hair is actually about 3/4 of the way down my back too, but still attached to my head, lol

Back