Anyone remember

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone remember when Big screen TV's had a large projector in front of them for the picture? Anyone remember when a remote was a plug-in device? Anyone remember the 6oz cans of SODA? I don't know what made me think of these gems but I did so deal with it!!! :D

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My Parents had one of those TVs when I was growing up, with the red blue and yellow bulbs in front of the screen. And when we first got cable it was a box attached to a cord to the tv with about 30 buttons on it with like three positions for each button. Man you really made me feel old this morning. At least I still have all my hair, lol. ;)

TINY_MAXX

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i know someone who has that kind of t.v thats it

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Originally posted by NCNitro
My Parents had one of those TVs when I was growing up, with the red blue and yellow bulbs in front of the screen. And when we first got cable it was a box attached to a cord to the tv with about 30 buttons on it with like three positions for each button. Man you really made me feel old this morning. At least I still have all my hair, lol. ;)
Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. Be blessed you have your hair, I have none. Then again I have plenty relocating south by way of my back and probable destination will eventually be my butt!

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Originally posted by El Pirata
Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. Be blessed you have your hair, I have none. Then again I have plenty relocating south by way of my back and probable destination will eventually be my butt!

I hate to post a _ _ _ _ _8667 type post....but...

ROTFLMAO

My hair is actually about 3/4 of the way down my back too, but still attached to my head, lol