anyone know much about the OFNA NEXX 10sc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldvod

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I see one for sale for 80CAD I'm just curious if they're any good and what do previous owner think of it. Also can you buy spare parts from knockoff brands since OFNA isn't really a brand anymore. the photo is one i took off the internet not the one i saw
1664239480442.png

OFNA kits used to be pretty good. I've owned a 2 or 3 over the years but not that exact one. A lot of the OFNA designs can be seen in the Hong Nor and HoBao. You may be able to find some cross over parts there. I was going to suggest nitrohouse as they used to carry a lot of Losi and OFNA parts but they seem to not exist online anymore o_O

OFNA kits used to be pretty good. I've owned a 2 or 3 over the years but not that exact one. A lot of the OFNA designs can be seen in the Hong Nor and HoBao. You may be able to find some cross over parts there. I was going to suggest nitrohouse as they used to carry a lot of Losi and OFNA parts but they seem to not exist online anymore o_O
thanks. have you heard good stuff about hobao trucks?

Hobao and Hong Nor are the 2 companies that used to make most of OFNAs kits. They are generally considered to be decent kits. Nothing to right home about and not a ton of after market parts for a lot of their kits

Back