Any one recognise if one is better than the other

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leyla1989

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Looked at two lipos available at the correct size as I have a maximuM length of 156mm

These are really the only two available next day as going out tomorrow with them

I’ll attach the two photos I’m thinking the gensacearespammers ones are cheap.

I’ve had an overlander 10 years ago and it was awesome plenty of power and punch but it was the extreme version. And that won’t fit in a Kraton
image.jpg
image.jpg

The 60C pack would be better, generally you want to get the highest C rating you can afford.

While I have had good success with using soft packs in cars, they are not going to fit as well as a hard case and will be more likely to get damaged where hard case packs tend to last longer making them more cost effective in the long run.

Good Luck!

wow thought i read C rate is all Company lies now it has some value? Company lies before. Puzzling. I've always went with 100c packs never had a issue or lack of power thought run time.

If you're going to buy Gens_Ace Id try to find the "Adventure" line packs myself over the "Bashing" line. I've never heard of the other brand

Back