Any New Year’s resolutions

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily she is a good looking young woman so I won't call up my furnace tech and chew their asses for not noticing.

To be a nastier person and use the word "NO" as often as possible. The goal is to free up some driving time.

Since that probably won't work, I think cleaning out the house and garage of all the junk I've collected and sending it all to the dumps would be a good thing.

My new years resolution. KEEP WARM IN THE HOUSE.

I am absolutely blown away and I mean literally.
We moved into our house 11 years ago and had the furnace serviced four times and even paid over a grand for a new furnace motor two years ago.
I was down on the floor a little bit ago changing the filter and guess what I discovered?
Now keep in mind our furnace only worked about 25%, it was terrible, and always turning on and off as they do but more often than not, and never got the bedroom or my shop heated up.
While I was sitting on the floor, I looked up into it and found a piece of drywall covering the intake vent. :mad: For 11 years we stayed cold in this house.
Now it blows like I am sitting in front of a 100w Marshall stack guitar amp. It's amazing.
Glad you finally got it sorted! Weve been dealing with a smaller yet still aggravating issue with our furnace as well.

I'm not a perve, I was only sightseeing. :cool:
Whats there number? I need to get my perv on 🤣

Finish a working manuscript for my novel.
Get back to the gym to focus on squats, deadlifts, bench, and pull-ups.
Get a job that can pay the mortgage
Move back into my house

That's a handful, LOL. Anyway, enough messing around on these forums. Time to get back to writing, to try and knock out the first resolution.
Whats your novel about?

Back