Any New Year’s resolutions

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine
Uhh
Do better in school
Try to do more RC with my uncle and get him back in it
Get a few new project cars. Traxxas seems a bit boring unless I try to mid motor convert them.
Make it up to the tracks that are on my wish list to go to.

Screenshot_20240101-101410~2.png

Try focusing on 100 projects I still have but one at a time, be with family more.

Finish a working manuscript for my novel.
Get back to the gym to focus on squats, deadlifts, bench, and pull-ups.
Get a job that can pay the mortgage
Move back into my house

That's a handful, LOL. Anyway, enough messing around on these forums. Time to get back to writing, to try and knock out the first resolution.

I made the same one I do every year, and I'm religious about keeping it.

"Drive fast and swerve!"
Every time I drive fast I get nailed by cops. I use to be apart of what you call the 1320 illegal drag racing have it tattooed on me. Some how back in the day I use to be able to always get away. Now I’m a target. So ehhhhhhh 😞 have to do the speed limit and always keep my eye out.
Move back into my house

That's a handful, LOL. Anyway, enough messing around on these forums. Time to get back to writing, to try and knock out the first resolution.
Wish I could work out and do squats, but every time I try I pop roids. Getting old sucks lol I’ll stick with mine work for my exercise.

Yes sir that was pretty much my life. Had to back away from it. I was running pinks and so on before any these street racing shows come on tv that all just tv and sponsored BS for media. Crazy story how I met my lady from one my wrecks cop bust and met her days later never knew she was there as spectator and she was so scared I got seriously hurt not knowing me. Everyone had to scatter from the cops. I got away car was a lost. But that’s lil insite something about me
Any insight just from my profile picture umm this was a blown 871 400 small block stroked out S10 I did on top many others. Done my own chassis with blueprints from Alston, and my own custom chassis. Had my 65 mustang full tube chassis motor plate set up cert. 8 seconds.. All motor 14-1 compression, HP unknown power glide 4500 stall, trans break, delay ect. Any questions or tips feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
My new years resolution. KEEP WARM IN THE HOUSE.

I am absolutely blown away and I mean literally.
We moved into our house 11 years ago and had the furnace serviced four times and even paid over a grand for a new furnace motor two years ago.
I was down on the floor a little bit ago changing the filter and guess what I discovered?
Now keep in mind our furnace only worked about 25%, it was terrible, and always turning on and off as they do but more often than not, and never got the bedroom or my shop heated up.
While I was sitting on the floor, I looked up into it and found a piece of drywall covering the intake vent. :mad: For 11 years we stayed cold in this house.
Now it blows like I am sitting in front of a 100w Marshall stack guitar amp. It's amazing.

Last edited:
Move back into my house

What genre is your novel?

We moved into our house 11 years ago and had the furnace serviced four times and even paid over a grand for a new furnace motor two years ago.
I was down on the floor a little bit ago changing the filter and guess what I discovered?
Now keep in mind our furnace only worked about 25%, it was terrible, and always turning on and off as they do but more often than not, and never got the bedroom or my shop heated up.
While I was sitting on the floor, I looked up into it and found a piece of drywall covering the intake vent. :mad: For 11 years we stayed cold in this house.
Now it blows like I am sitting in front of a 100w Marshall stack guitar amp. It's amazing.
Sounds familiar, when we got our new ac they found a bunch of damaged ducting, said we were losing at least 30 percent of our cool air under the house.

Wow man. That's just crazy!

But you should call your girlfriend to come take a look at it, ya know... just in case.

Wow man. That's just crazy!

But you should call your girlfriend to come take a look at it, ya know... just in case.
As much as I love the joke Kev, our last technician is HOT, OMG, I told my wife, watch your back, you could get traded.

I only have one resolution, and it will take all my willpower...

Build this Orlandoo Hunter and trailer.

I was going to pull the trigger on the remaining parts I need for it when I get paid Wednesday, and the radio and servo just went out of stock 🤬🤬🤬

But I may just place an order from Asiatees for the stuff Amain is out of.
As much as I love the joke Kev, our last technician is HOT, OMG, I told my wife, watch your back, you could get traded.
That's who I was referring to brah ;)

I only have one resolution, and it will take all my willpower...

Build this Orlandoo Hunter and trailer.

I was going to pull the trigger on the remaining parts I need for it when I get paid Wednesday, and the radio and servo just went out of stock 🤬🤬🤬

But I may just place an order from Asiatees for the stuff Amain is out of.

That's who I was referring to brah ;)
You remembered.:thumbs-up:

Back