And the track build begins

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok today i started clearing out alot forgot to take before pictures but i cleared 3” of compacted leaves and a huge brush pile i did more but its too dark to take pics also found a 6x6 foot and 7” deep filled with rocks that took 30+ minutes to clean up

B62F8178-306D-44BB-A28B-659CB8C14997.jpeg

645F8C4F-0AE9-416B-878C-9E528CFA8D8E.jpeg

Maybe get some friends into the hobby and do some spec slash racing? That would be fun. That is what I would probably to if I built a little track. Have them get a slash vxl. Upgrade them to the lcg chassis, cheap amazon servo, parts that break the most(caster blocks, steering rack, arms) and they would be ready to go.

Looks like a good area.
its way better now its somewhat cleared hopefully i can start leveling next weekend
Maybe get some friends into the hobby and do some spec slash racing? That would be fun. That is what I would probably to if I built a little track. Have them get a slash vxl. Upgrade them to the lcg chassis, cheap amazon servo, parts that break the most(caster blocks, steering rack, arms) and they would be ready to go.
That would be fun

You're off to a good start. Lots of work ahead, but at least it will be fun work!

Save those rocks, you never know when your going to need a rock crawling course. :)
oh true i was going to use them as fillers but forgot about the ROCK crawler track 🤦
A rock crawling course is mandatory around the race track.
yes
You're off to a good start. Lots of work ahead, but at least it will be fun work!
yea can't wait to get started this afternoon after i do that I'm going to 3d design some parts for the slash

Are you using Fusion 360 now?
nope not yet i will try it though but i have the trees out there so I'm thinking rap around those and I'm going to use the 4" um i can't think of what its called but everyone uses it for the sides of tracks and i want to make a straight away and then a jump going over the straight away i think that would be sick also theres a slash 2wd all stock but needs some parts going to get that working and maybe a 2s and maz10 combo in there just for offroad

nope not yet i will try it though but i have the trees out there so I'm thinking rap around those and I'm going to use the 4" um i can't think of what its called but everyone uses it for the sides of tracks and i want to make a straight away and then a jump going over the straight away i think that would be sick also theres a slash 2wd all stock but needs some parts going to get that working and maybe a 2s and maz10 combo in there just for offroad

Corrugated drain pipe?

Looks like you are off to a good start.

Well I was busy today didnt get the chance to work on the track and the next 2 days it’s supposed to rain so i’ll design the track then and then a week of sun so i’ll probably let it dry maybe if it doesn’t start raining till 9 am tomorrow morning ill lay some tarps down i dont know though

haha, no clue with the wagon but you want the track done quick don't you? :p

Back