And the track build begins

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally it stopped raining and it dryed up going to finish cleaning up the area šŸ˜

Heres what I've gotten done so far not sure if thats all for today yet because i want to start the mid motor conversion
added about 15 gallons of dirt and spread it out

Attachments

• BE90098C-995A-4C72-9CCA-185F413AF97F.jpeg
    BE90098C-995A-4C72-9CCA-185F413AF97F.jpeg
    865.8 KB · Views: 27
i wish the rain would stop already but its still coming and tomorrow hope to get everything cleared out by friday or saturday
Oh, didn't you know, Addict? Building a new track brings the rain. Never seen it fail. That's the way it was with mine., anyway. Look to the good side. Once the rain stops, the ground is easy to work.

At image front straight on the backyard grasstrack right after I started work on it couple of years ago. Hang in there. You'll git 'er done. 'AC'

S6303298_resize RCT.JPG

Well got some more dirt down yesterday and got poison ivy in the process šŸ™„
Oh no. Yeah, that will slow progress down. Be sure to eradicate all of it. Hey, you're young, you'll heal quick. Follow doctors (or mom's) orders. Hoping for your quick recovery. Cheers. 'AC'

Oh no. Yeah, that will slow progress down. Be sure to eradicate all of it. Hey, you're young, you'll heal quick. Follow doctors (or mom's) orders. Hoping for your quick recovery. Cheers. 'AC'
Yep going to work on the mid motor conversion might wait till november to continue so everythingā€™s dead

Back