All stock. Running great. Anyone else having a hard time getting out there lately?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that. When I was in highschool, someone stole the tp. The next day someone ripped the tp despenser and took it. The classroom had the bathroom inside. 🤣

A few years later, and I locked a golfcart up to a pole until I can work on it. One day I notice its pulled out. I forgot I chained it up. They moved a stack of wood and bricks to realize I hid a chain. They left me new locking pliers, and made it clear for me to work on it. 🤘
Those were gnomes. They come at night and try to fix things for you. But they are really only good with fixing and making shoes 😁

I saw you had another intro with a truck jumping the text. That was killer.

So don't you also have a Kyosho mini Z crawler? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Yes I do. It’s awesome. Actually someone at work made me a mug of my YouTube channel lol
A82B2012-4F6A-40B9-B058-1898D2516199.jpeg

image.jpg

There it is, right there on the cup. Yeah, that was like the first mini z crawler vid I ever watched, and when I subbed. I gotta grab one of those.

There it is, right there on the cup. Yeah, that was like the first mini z crawler vid I ever watched, and when I subbed. I gotta grab one of those.
Awe man that’s awesome. Really appreciate it. Yeah even though it takes triple a batteries they last a long time. It’s just an amazing machine all around. There’s a video where a guy does a hill climb with it , we’ll more like a mountain climb. Went for a king time. That was when I was like ok I gotta get one of these.
K that settles it, next video will be with that bad boy. Hopefully this weekend.

Awe man that’s awesome. Really appreciate it. Yeah even though it takes triple a batteries they last a long time. It’s just an amazing machine all around. There’s a video where a guy does a hill climb with it , we’ll more like a mountain climb. Went for a king time. That was when I was like ok I gotta get one of these.

K that settles it, next video will be with that bad boy. Hopefully this weekend.
How hard would it be to fit a 1s LiPo in there?