All stock. Running great. Anyone else having a hard time getting out there lately?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli Adventures

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
Seems it’s getting harder and harder to get out there and run the RC‘s. With Work and Karate and family and life, sometimes the hobby gets put on hold. So when I finally get to get out there, it seems like the greatest time in the world. Anyone else feel the same way? I am going to attach my latest video with my new intro overlay with my all stock Axial scx24 1967 Chevy C 10.

1967 C10 Chilli Adventure Park Run. Testing Terrain After The Cold

I know the feeling, it's starting to feel like I only get out once a month. 😕
Love the vid! 😍
Yeah. I hear ya. Thank you so much. It’s so fun running the machines and making the videos. Best hobby.

I've had a respiratory thing, that's been with me for a couple of weeks now, that's kinda zapped my energy, so I haven't ventured outside much for rc purposes.
I feel like I'm starting to turn the corner, and this week is supposed to be warm, so I hope to take advantage of it.......because those blood thirsty bugs will start waking up soon.

Last edited:
I keep telling myself I'm going to get one of THESE.
Those head net works well!
0515201219.jpg

My play time starts this weekend. We have a few upgrades for our 24's to try to get installed sometime Saturday.
That’s awesome. Might start with some brass upgrades myself on my jeep scx24. See what’s what. Change the weight a bit.
I've had a respiratory thing, that's been with me for a couple of weeks now, that's kinda zapped my energy, so I haven't ventured outside much for rc purposes.
I feel like I'm starting to turn the corner, and this week is supposed to be warm, so I hope to take advantage of it.......because those blood thirsty bugs will start waking up soon.
Yeah. The bugs are coming lol. Hope you’re feeling better. Rest up, heal up, rc up
Cool video. I have been busy trying to take care of projects around the house but I will get a free fun day this week sometime.
Awesome. Thank you. Yeah. Was supposed to get out today, checked my trailer to find someone stole my dee cycle batteries. Time to make an insurance claim. Ugh. Cut wires and everything. Rookies.

I hate thieves! We don't have any brass upgrades yet. Worrying about the steering and driveline first. After that, I'll get the front diff covers and steering knuckles.

I hate thieves also. Luckily we don't have problems around here like that. However, I had a GMC truck parked out in the alley before I gave it to my son and somebody busted the window out and stole a tool box.

I hate thieves! We don't have any brass upgrades yet. Worrying about the steering and driveline first. After that, I'll get the front diff covers and steering knuckles.
Awesome.
Lately they have been stealing catalytic converters like crazy. :mad:
Yeah. I work at Toyota, we’ve had so many insurance claims lately for catalytic converters stolen. It’s insane.
I hate thieves also. Luckily we don't have problems around here like that. However, I had a GMC truck parked out in the alley before I gave it to my son and somebody busted the window out and stole a tool box.
Ugh. They broke into my old Nissan d21 took my jacket and the ashtray like wtf.

What kinda sick #### steals an ashtray out of a vehicle?! 🤬

They must be leaving a signature. The Ashtray Bandits 😜

What kinda sick #### steals an ashtray out of a vehicle?! 🤬

They must be leaving a signature. The Ashtray Bandits 😜
Haha. Like the sticky bandits or the wet bandits.

Awesome.

Yeah. I work at Toyota, we’ve had so many insurance claims lately for catalytic converters stolen. It’s insane.

Ugh. They broke into my old Nissan d21 took my jacket and the ashtray like wtf.
Sorry to hear that. When I was in highschool, someone stole the tp. The next day someone ripped the tp despenser and took it. The classroom had the bathroom inside. 🤣

A few years later, and I locked a golfcart up to a pole until I can work on it. One day I notice its pulled out. I forgot I chained it up. They moved a stack of wood and bricks to realize I hid a chain. They left me new locking pliers, and made it clear for me to work on it. 🤘