Airtronics M8 questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony6289

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a new old stock M8 radio and it has 2.4ghz module 93724 but did not come with receiver. I purchased a receiver 92724 online and I can’t get it to pair and I think there is a problem with the receiver. I’m looking for another one that will work that is three channels. Thank everyone in advance for any help. Tony

The M8 with that module .Oh it brings back memories or should I say nightmares.. had same issue as you but that was back when both where state of the art.. some worked others nope..If possible send it back...Unsure it spectrum DSSS worked ..I think they did ones with green bind button on rx..although I've had clean running radio when others have run aways .lose connection at 100'..still love my radiopost ts 401.2. hated when cheap brands flooded the market.. Nothing like a Helious ex10..with a drop down.n 1/16 scale rear tire as grip.....

I've had the Airtronics M11 since it was FM and then converted with the module to 2.4. Lots of cars, trucks and 1/5 scale bikes programmed into it without a problem.

airtronics-sanwa-m11.jpg

I've had the Airtronics M11 since it was FM and then converted with the module to 2.4. Lots of cars, trucks and 1/5 scale bikes programmed into it without a problem.

View attachment 121909
Can you help me figure out what is going on with mine.

View attachment 121909
This is the one I have and I am looking for a 3 channel receiver that will work with it to run my MGT 8.0

Attachments

• 51F159B8-4A49-48C7-9F9D-43D028773AC4.jpeg
    51F159B8-4A49-48C7-9F9D-43D028773AC4.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 129
  • E4FDB85B-3EBF-4EB7-B065-CD6548C89477.jpeg
    E4FDB85B-3EBF-4EB7-B065-CD6548C89477.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 104
I can't tell by your pics but you'll need to put in the info that's on that module and do a search for the compatible receiver.

Module in radio is 93724. I don’t know enough about what receiver will work with it. I bought a 92724 receiver. but it seems to be bad light does not respond when pushing button. Either need to find a module that will work with receiver or need to find receiver that will work with existing module. I am from crystals era and I don’t know enough to figure this out. And direction would be appreciated. Thank you.

This SEEMS to be the one that's compatible with your module but just to be on the safe side I'd call a local hobby shop or Hobbytown USA just to have them verify it.

s-l640.jpg

This SEEMS to be the one that's compatible with your module but just to be on the safe side I'd call a local hobby shop or Hobbytown USA just to have them verify it.

View attachment 121912
Do you know what forum I might find someone that my be selling a module for my m8 radio and receiver. Thank you

Do you know what forum I might find someone that my be selling a module for my m8 radio and receiver. Thank you
You can do a search through google or go to eBay or Craig's list. You could also see if your local hobby shop can order it if they don't have it in stock.