ABADK9420 is finally home from the hospital

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I really don't even no where to start other than with a huge thank you to everyone for the support over the past several years. Specially the last 5 years. I've been in the hospital more than I care to count. The last 6 months have been the worst of it because all of about a month of it was spent in the hospital or a skilled nursing facility trying to get stronger. The biggest scare of it all came in the beginning of April when I almost didn't make it. So I'm very thankful that I'm still here and able to make this post. I've been home for a couple weeks and I'm continuing to receive home health nursing, PT, & OT. I've still got a long road ahead of me but I'm continuing to get a little better one day at a time.
A couple of pics of what I was dealing with for the past 6 months
641325220(1).jpg
IMG_4224.jpg

20201202_074428.jpg
20210615_133822.jpg

Not that had to hurt. Glad you are healing up. How the heck did that happen?

Not that had to hurt. Glad you are healing up. How the heck did that happen?
The second pics are of my heel. I had a pressure ulcer that ended up getting a bone infection and they had to do surgery. The second pic is 6 months of bed rest & wound care later.

Wow! I'm fairly new here, so we hadn't met, but I'm glad to see you are on the road to recovery. You just never know what can lay you low.

It's a long slow healing process but the fact you posted is a great sign. I hope you get stronger every day.

Never had the chance to talk with you.New to the forum.Doesn't matter. I'm glad to see that your doing much better. Recovery is always a long bumpy road. But seeing you standing is a very good sign that all will be good. Keep your head up and keep pushing forward. One day at a time and you'll be back to driving/ flying soon.

I really don't even no where to start other than with a huge thank you to everyone for the support over the past several years. Specially the last 5 years. I've been in the hospital more than I care to count. The last 6 months have been the worst of it because all of about a month of it was spent in the hospital or a skilled nursing facility trying to get stronger. The biggest scare of it all came in the beginning of April when I almost didn't make it. So I'm very thankful that I'm still here and able to make this post. I've been home for a couple weeks and I'm continuing to receive home health nursing, PT, & OT. I've still got a long road ahead of me but I'm continuing to get a little better one day at a time.
A couple of pics of what I was dealing with for the past 6 months View attachment 129103View attachment 129104
View attachment 129100View attachment 129102
Dang brutha, Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery at least! Havent seen ya in a long time. I was away from the hobby for a few years.

Since I'm not around as much I didn't know you were having any issues/in the hospital. Always glad to hear when someone is home and healing though. Here's wishing you a continued recovery :cheers:

Bet your dogs are stoked to have you back. Glad you are getting better bro.

Back