A Main Hobbies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domijan91

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
has anyone ever ordered off of amainhobbies.com? i am looking for a ESC/Brushless motor setup and on this website its ridiculously cheap!

The VXL-3s ESC and motor setup is 154.99 on a main hobbies:D
its 220.00 just for the ESC on the Traxxas website:angry:
my LHS has a kit for 180 that I'm not even sure if its the VXL-3s or VXL-3m:\

i would like this because its waterproof but i don't want to over pay. if you've ever dealt with this website please let me know what your experience was. i am always cautious about online ordering from websites my first time. ;)

You never buy parts from the dealer, they will always be way over priced.

check out dollarhobbyz. he buys them new and scraps them. all parts are brand new/un-used and iv order 2-3 times from him and always fast postage and good service.

^^+1. Check out lumidave35, he is another great rc chop shop. He usually ships my order the same day, even on saturday.

2revo1maxx I have heard of eBay! I had just never used amainhobbies.com before.

Muddslinger33 I agree, dealer is always way overpriced. I was just comparing prices.

Thanks for your help guys.

I've ordered from them before and they are one of the best! They ship pretty quickly and they usually have very good prices. I've had nothing put positive experiences with them.

I've ordered from Amain....I have no idea how many times, prolly well over a 100, with never ever ever ever a reason to need to contact customer service for help. They are always great.

Amain has treated me right every time I have ordered from them. Quick shipping and accurate packing keeps me happy. They also have really good prices.

I've ordered from Amain....I have no idea how many times, prolly well over a 100, with never ever ever ever a reason to need to contact customer service for help. They are always great.

That is exactly why you like them. I had some questions about something I wanted to order, so I used their contact us link. I not only tried once, but three seperate times and never got a response, so I ordered elsewhere. Now I wont even bother looking there anymore when I need something. To me good customer service is very important, and if I couldn't even get a response when I wanted to buy from them what would happen if I ever had a problem and needed to contact them?

lumidave35 on ebay is great I've been buying from him for a while now. I've had an issue once and it was immediately addressed. as far as ebay goes lumidave35 is top notch.

I have an order from amain sitting on my desk right now. Only ever had to use there customer service once and all I can say is that its a hell of alot better than Tower Hobbies IMO.

AMAIN is by far one of if not the best as far as price and customer service and selection. BarnFloor/DirtCheap have been excellent in my dealings with them.

Back