A arm cleaning Question

• Thread starter NurturantQuasar
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Any ideas what I can use to clean in the a arm hinge holes? There’s dust in them and they are squeaking so I’m trying to clean them out. Q-tip is to large.
image.jpg

Last edited:
As regards to Q-tip. Did you try and pull some of the cotton off to make it smaller. Yes the fcotton ball is to big to fit your correct. Doesn't mean he can't pull some off to make it fit. The little stick can be bigger then 3mm

As regards to Q-tip. Did you try and pull some of the cotton off to make it smaller. Yes the fcotton ball is to big to fit your correct. Doesn't mean he can't pull some off to make it fit. The little stick can be bigger then 3mm
They will work in a 4mm bore, but not in the 3mm if that is what he has. My q-tips have always been right around 3.5mm. Don't ask me how I know this lol.

They will work in a 4mm bore, but not in the 3mm if that is what he has. My q-tips have always been right around 3.5mm. Don't ask me how I know this lol.
I was just thinking I wish I was home to measure one... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If I had no other choice. One could use the hinge pin and push threw some paper towels or cotton balls. With some alcohol. Many different was to clean the a arm hinge holes. Just got to find a small enough object to fit.
I used a Benford model 4603 gas chromatograph series 3 tenth reading carbide faced digital micrometer to measure mine 🤪
That's a mouth full🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and very precise🤣🤣🤣 at least we know it's 3.5 now good research bud 👍 😉

Back