9/11 NEVER FORGET!!! Its a day of of Reflection and Remembrance

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Wanted to say today is a rough day. For alot of families today

9/11 NEVER FORGET!!!
20yrs ago today was a horrible horrific day in our countries history. Alot of families and friends were ripped apart. And would never be the same again. My heart goes out with the deepest condolences to all the families..That lost a loved one or some one they knew that day. And the firemen, police, and ems, and all other first responders. That sacrificed their own lives running towards the towers. Knowing that they might not go home that day.. MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!

It was a unbelievable horrible site to watch and see.. And can never be erased for my mind. It's like it was yesterday. I was working across the river in jersey city, New Jersey. It's the worst tragedy I've very seen and witnessed..I will never be able to forget this tragedy, So please give a moment of silence today for the thousands of lives lost. And for the families of the lost.😔😔😪😪.
. GOD BLESS THE USA
. 9/11 NEVER FORGET!!!!

I remember my wife saying "oh my god" and she told me to come have a look. It was right when I got to the tv that the second plane hit. It didn't feel real. Still to this day it is hard to believe that could happen. Definitely one of the most tragic days we have ever faced.

Indeed, RIP to all that lost their lives. :(
I remember I was working for a manufactured housing company as a QC inspector and I was walking past the break room in the office and seen it as it started to happen on tv.

I remember my wife saying "oh my god" and she told me to come have a look. It was right when I got to the tv that the second plane hit. It didn't feel real. Still to this day it is hard to believe that could happen. Definitely one of the most tragic days we have ever faced.
It is and was a horrific day for alot of people.. I watched them both come down. Was at a job site heard a loud noise thought something was dropped. Till someone screemed "HOLLY SH*T DID YOU SEE THAT" we looked up and never looked away. We all stood in horror and shock as the second one approached the second.. and the aftermath of people trying to get out was so horrifying and unrealistic will leave it at that. It's a very sad day in America. Sorry to post this tragedy and hope I don't cause any bad memories for anyone. It's something that's a part of our history and the lives and memories can't be lost or forgotten....
Indeed, RIP to all that lost their lives. :(
I remember I was working for a manufactured housing company as a QC inspector and I was walking past the break room in the office and seen it as it started to happen on tv.
I'm sure it is etched into everyone's head and mind. Of where and what they were doing.. its hard to forget that moment in time... everyone was glued to their tv. After the news broke about what had happened...

It is and was a horrific day for alot of people.. I watched them both come down. Was at a job site heard a loud noise thought something was dropped. Till someone screemed "HOLLY SH*T DID YOU SEE THAT" we looked up and never looked away. We all stood in horror and shock as the second one approached the second.. and the aftermath of people trying to get out was so horrifying and unrealistic will leave it at that. It's a very sad day in America. Sorry to post this tragedy and hope I don't cause any bad memories for anyone. It's something that's a part of our history and the lives and memories can't be lost or forgotten....

I'm sure it is etched into everyone's head and mind. Of where and what they were doing.. its hard to forget that moment in time... everyone was glued to their tv. After the news broke about what had happened...
That was probably the biggest difference for us watching it on tv. We didn't see a lot of the stuff that was going on. I am kinda thankful for that. I saw a man die in a forklift accident when I was 18, and I would never want to go through that again. But even though I only witnessed it on tv, it was a terrible thing to watch. I was pretty horrified.

Yeah. Witnessing a death of someone. In general is a tough thing to experience. I mean life is life and it happens to everyone that's different.. doesn't matter where anyone was or how they saw it. I'm sure it has effected everyone different. The main think is to never forget the men and women. That lost their lives that day. Or the first responders that sacrificed their own life's that horrible day.....Sorry 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

I remember my girlfriend(wife, now) and I were at the mall in Philly. We watched the horrific events unfold on the televisions in Sears. It was surreal.

I walked in to the office, and one of my coworkers was freaking out saying we were at war, I had to turn on my computer to find out what was going on. Felt a lot like watching the challenger explode, only 10 fold.

I walked in to the office, and one of my coworkers was freaking out saying we were at war, I had to turn on my computer to find out what was going on. Felt a lot like watching the challenger explode, only 10 fold.
My high school art teacher was one of the teacher training to go up on the Challenger. We watched it on tv with him. You would have thought it was his family that died when it blew up. He was devistated.

My high school art teacher was one of the teacher training to go up on the Challenger. We watched it on tv with him. You would have thought it was his family that died when it blew up. He was devistated.
I was in middle school and we also watched all the shuttle launches live in class. The Challenger tragedy was also surreal, to see it as it happened.