4x4 RC lawnmover - please help for components

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buconova

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello

I'm advertising from Slovenia. Yes, we also have COVID-19, so we're all in the same boat;)

Well, at the beginning, I'm not fluent in English either, so I'm using Google

I don't understand anything about RC either, so I also write and ask for some help.

I would like to make a remote controlled lawnmower - RC

To begin with, what I already have:

Gasoline garden lawn mower
Battery power
4 brushless motors / wheels from hoverboards
Remote Control - Turnigy TGY-i6 Mode 2 AFHDS Transmitter and 6CH Receiver

What I don't have:

I need my electronics, speed controller, ESC or whatever it is called. In short - the controller

And here is the first question and I ask for help which controller to buy. Probably more of them.

The motors are 350W - 36V

The controller must have a hall sensor input

According to your expertise, which one do you advise?

However, I would like to avoid the motherboard of the hoverboard itself, because of the flash of the firmware and all that it pulls along, so I'd rather go for what seems simpler to the individual controllers.

Once I have that, I'll still ask you for help with the whole connection and setting up the remote control. The remote control has a v-tail function which I think I will use with the project.

That will be a start, when we reconcile and procure it, we will move on

Thanks for the help.

You've lost me already, I don't know anything either. sounds like it'll be a pretty awesome labor-saving device. Good luck!

Back