4WD SLASH wOOt!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I know what I'm going to be buying very soon. Looks like the sc10 may be hitting the fs real soon.

Yes I did ASKED FOR IT! Bravo TRX :first_place:....4WD uber alles! But 2WD taught me how to drive patiently :)

I like the body, it's nowhere near authentic as the SC10, but definitely better than the old one... and the body post holes are the same, so you can change your 2wd slash body with it (mentioned in the chassis diagram photo) Once I destroy my old Slash body, I might get one of these.

Gotta hand it to Traxxas.

They sold a lot of Slashes and made the competition play catch up. Now they have this just when AE, Losi and HPI stepped up to the plate with 2WD versions to compete with the Slash. Looks like they will be playing catch up once again.

It's that reason alone that I sit and scratch my head - AE, HPI, and Losi all knew people wanted a 4x4 SCT. Traxxas didn't have one at the time, I don't get why those three didn't get on the gun and create a 4x4 model first.

You make a valid point, those three are going to be playing catch up yet again when they could have been ahead of the game.

Way to go Traxxas setting that bar high agian and also getting more money out of my pocket. :D

HO HO HO I hope santa brings me one.

Frankly speaking I hate to throw my money on those included TQ 2.4Ghz radio system, nimh battery and VXL....

Frankly speaking I hate to throw my money on those included TQ 2.4Ghz radio system, nimh battery and VXL....

That's what ebay is for.

The TQ 2.4 and battery will go right out of the box when I get one.

I don't mind the VXL. It is more than adequate for this rig.

That's what ebay is for.

The TQ 2.4 and battery will go right out of the box when I get one.

I don't mind the VXL. It is more than adequate for this rig.
:D..yeah, I wouldn't mind using that radio if it has EPA on it, VXL3s is a fixed esc rite? I prefer programmable one...I've found drag brake and punch settings are quite important especially for racing.

the time it takes till the 4x4 gets to europe........pfffff :(

import will cost another 100 bucks( thanks to customs ), so i'll wait till it gets here.

I would like to have one but i think it would be to expensive for me to buy

My Christmas present this year.
I will be one of those selling the TRX 2.5GHz TX/RX system which will fund my purchase of a Futaba FAAST RX to go in it. The VXL system can stay. Why change it? Its WATERPROOF! :D

How are these radio systems? I havent really read much about them.

The only thing mentioned on the site is a 54 tooth spur. Anyone have any idea on the range of spurs that will fit? I am very interested to find out how large of a spur that I can fit. From the looks of it, I may be able to shave some material to fit at least a 58 tooth.

Won't be shipping till Dec. You may be waiting a while!

I just got a mini Revo for an early Bfay present from my wife. Kinda wish it was one of these. Anybody know what the real price is going to be. Say within $30 +/-?????...... Want to start putting one on layaway for the holiday season.lol Present to myself I have been a very good boy this year. :D

Under $400 shipped will most likely be a winner for me!

At $335 shipped I am all over it.

Back