Sold / Found 3.3 tmaxx and wide-pede stampede fs/ft

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieB

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a tmaxx 3.3, with an extra 3.3, transmission was just rebuilt, new spur gear and clutch bell as well. has a new opti drive, new LARGE air filter, needs the shocks put back on the front has one attached, one half attached, I have no screws. It needs a servo for reverse and a steering servo. Tuned pipe, new fuel lines, it has the easy start and wand, an extra easy start, 3/4 gallon of fuel, and a robinson racing 44t spur (not installed) I also have a large selection of spare parts 3/4 of a truck (give or take). I think some of the a-arms are not for the "wide-maxx", the complete setup with axles and all is the one I'm refering to. There are a bunch more parts in the tote. I have not started the 3.3 but it does seem to have good compression. I know if I fix it i won't sell it and I need to finish my crawler i started a long time ago. $250 or trade on a mamba max and a good lipo charger and some cash, OR........

The stampede (barely) shown has a wide-pede conversion, just needs another set of front wheels to put on the back to even it out, made a huge difference. its has a couple holes drilled in the chassis to lighten it and cool the battery. Has a 3000 mah venom battery. $75

berg crawler related items considered on trade. Need mamba max, dig setup, lipo charger, ???

Shipping is whatever the usps says it is, I won't charge any more than that, the post office isnt that far away.

002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-3.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0232.jpg

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0236.jpg

was thinking of an idea for a custom superclass crawler, never went with it.
DSCF0234.jpg

throttle/brake servo vid
[ame=http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i130/antihuman81/?action=view&current=DSCF0227.flv]
th_DSCF0227.jpg
[/ame]

Dead battery in wand, but motor turns over, not much with a dead battery, but it is not stuck.[ame=http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i130/antihuman81/?action=view&current=DSCF0228.flv]
th_DSCF0228.jpg
[/ame]

003-2.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try to add more detailed pics soon, got to find my camera.

I'll offer you 150 for the t-maxx and pay shipping

Bump at $150 anybody got a better offer? I'm listing this till I get off work monday night at midnight. Added more pics and Video

Last edited:
very interested send me an email over to [email protected] posted on a nother guys thread on here wat evers the better deal I'm going to buy and i offer 175

Bump for free dust, no extra charge! Great savings?? lol

so 175 to low

What's up with the front tires on the pede? Servo missing?

i took the servo off and had it on the maxx, lost it somewhere, just realized I never put it back on...... I have some more parts in a toolbox at my in-laws, I will try to get there this weekend and get them. I believe there is a glow plug stick and a bunch of plugs, possibly the servo for the pede, I'll check in my crawler stuff as well. I also have saved the part#'s (top of the packages) for most all the parts I have put on both of them, I'll throw that in too so you know exactly what has been replaced. I think there are more parts but don't hold me to it till I verify.

Last edited:
what kind of shape is the spare 3.3????

the spare has been sitting, no carb, no clutch, no one way (i think). I just tried to spin it and it is not spinning now, It was spinning freely this summer, It could probably be made to work without rebuilding, I think the oil has leaked out of the cylinder. The LHS I go to looked at it this summer and said it should be good, thats the last time after run was put in it.

pm bump

i am interested in the pede... do you have any other pics of it?

klown, I'm sending them to your cell now

bumpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back