2wd nitro old as dirt with purple/pink chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
So got a RC off a guy at work.. NO controller.NO manual..Witch is fine But doesn't remember what it is..its like a RC scavenger hunt.. I tried the "LENS".. show vintage hpi nitro mt or duratrax nitro st .And a couple other as those two are closest...

I don't believe it's a hpi.. so think it's the duratrax.. Any body got a idea or definitive answer to this hunt...its dirty, dusty Also has missing axle and broken shock end... the motor is shot and crap pipe... But it's a nitro RC and I will figure it out clean it up.. new parts tires electronics new nitro...
🔥FIRE IN THE HOLE🔥 let it rip
Fix it send it bash it fix repeat🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20210824_220434.jpg
    20210824_220434.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 90
  • 20210824_220454.jpg
    20210824_220454.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 20210824_220353.jpg
    20210824_220353.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 20210824_220510.jpg
    20210824_220510.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 20210824_220534.jpg
    20210824_220534.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 70
Yes.. that's one of the other ones also.....but i think it's the st or a truggy of some sort... doesn't have the extended body post..or those tires which doesn't mean anything.. going to clean up and give it a look.. thanks bud 👍👍👍
Looking forward to seeing it. Get what parts you need asap, as a quick search didnt yield much.

When you take a pic of it to search in Lens, try to get a pic of the whole chassis with tires from above, from the side, etc. It has to find similar pics taken from the same angles. So imagine you are showing off your RC and snap pics from interesting angles. Lens is trying to look at the individual components on mine, so try zooming out and take some pics.

When you take a pic of it to search in Lens, try to get a pic of the whole chassis with tires from above, from the side, etc. It has to find similar pics taken from the same angles. So imagine you are showing off your RC and snap pics from interesting angles. Lens is trying to look at the individual components on mine, so try zooming out and take some pics.
OOOO ok 👍 got ya Thank you sir... 😊 taken them rite now 😁😁

Thank you
Looking forward to seeing it. Get what parts you need asap, as a quick search didnt yield much.
Thanks for the heads up about the parts... I was able to pick up the last front bumper and bearings .. and a few other parts going to look some more see what else I can pick up.. maybe some extra A arms as well 😁😁👍👍👍🤣🤣

Thank you

Thanks for the heads up about the parts... I was able to pick up the last front bumper and bearings .. and a few other parts going to look some more see what else I can pick up.. maybe some extra A arms as well 😁😁👍👍👍🤣🤣
Yessir and enjoy. When I bought my axial, the nitro stampede was discontinued. 2020 I looked for parts to be surprised. Most parts are compatible with nitro rusty and nitro slash, but I think I bought the only chassis avaliable.

Yessir and enjoy. When I bought my axial, the nitro stampede was discontinued. 2020 I looked for parts to be surprised. Most parts are compatible with nitro rusty and nitro slash, but I think I bought the only chassis avaliable.
Yeah alot of only 1 left.. also the st and Mt. Also the pro versions are all the same.. only difference is the nitros and the tranns so a little but more but not by much... trying to find a body for it now... any suggestions on old so called vintage RC parts and bodies??

Yeah alot of only 1 left.. also the st and Mt. Also the pro versions are all the same.. only difference is the nitros and the tranns so a little but more but not by much... trying to find a body for it now... any suggestions on old so called vintage RC parts and bodies??
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154584075966?hash=item23fdedcebe:g:Hk0AAOSwKrVhJp~N

Thats the only factory I could find. If it was me, id go for factory body just for the hell for it as well as a stadium truck or pickup body for normal tearing around.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154584075966?hash=item23fdedcebe:g:Hk0AAOSwKrVhJp~N

Thats the only factory I could find. If it was me, id go for factory body just for the hell for it as well as a stadium truck or pickup body for normal tearing around.
Must think a like that's on my watch list.. still has 5 days left.. I got a bunch of poop all for around 70$.. tie rods, rod ends, rear hubs, front knuckles, A arms, bumper, rear drive joint, shock rebuild.. also found blue chassis see if the person gets back to me? Thanks for the help much appreciated thank you.. going to look at some tires maybe some tracs 6packs... love rebuilds...

So got a RC off a guy at work.. NO controller.NO manual..Witch is fine But doesn't remember what it is..its like a RC scavenger hunt.. I tried the "LENS".. show vintage hpi nitro mt or duratrax nitro st .And a couple other as those two are closest...

I don't believe it's a hpi.. so think it's the duratrax.. Any body got a idea or definitive answer to this hunt...its dirty, dusty Also has missing axle and broken shock end... the motor is shot and crap pipe... But it's a nitro RC and I will figure it out clean it up.. new parts tires electronics new nitro...
🔥FIRE IN THE HOLE🔥 let it rip
Fix it send it bash it fix repeat🤣🤣
Looks like a Hpi with an image .12 in it

wish i could find a purple chassis, radio plate, and rear alum hubs, and arms for one

wish i could find a purple chassis, radio plate, and rear alum hubs, and arms for one
What do you need bud?. I got a alot of duratrax parts at home. Also have a few shops around the woruld. That might have what you looking for..

need? I need it all every part produced but....that wasn't wise I realized as property to secure the mass is costly. Hahaha. It's quite an extensive list I would like to get started crossing off .

I WILL start on that list with part no. And description.

now I am actually needing more of the 8th scale Axis Quake Demon platform it is what I am passionate abouf

Back