2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna play. Team name = Giant fanatic.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Wait? do I have to be green to play.

I wanna play. Team name = Giant fanatic.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Wait? do I have to be green to play.

No, being green is not a requirement!

Okay count me in then.

Pete... I was thinking of challenging you to friendly Avatar and signature wager... although, I have never beat you yet, so that might be a bad idea! LOL

LMK what you got in mind...every dog has his day :D

---------- Post added at 2:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:14 PM ----------

I've been a Stinky Beaver for about 7 years now when playin FF!:)

I thought you were phinsfan last year

Signed up, team name "They're here..."

One more team spot open, who's going to take it?

LMK what you got in mind...every dog has his day :D

---------- Post added at 2:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:14 PM ----------

I thought you were phinsfan last year

I didnt join in time to participate last year. I was gonna take it this year but savage beat me to it. It doesn't matter anyway. The best I've ever done is 2nd round of the playoffs 2x in 12ish years total:(

this is going to be fun !!!!!! Game On !!!!!!!

I was within 1 point last year with an auto drafted team, you just have to get everyone ranked before the draft......It's worth it bro, just play!!!!

I know its a lot of fiun, I was the champ my first year playing here, but I just can't do auto draft. If I am gonna win, or lose, its gonna be with a team I picked, not one chosen for me by an auto draft. Have fun guys, I'll find another league this year just like I did last year.

One more team to fill...

Not this year for me. I know I will have a hard time fitting it in my schedule. And since I'm hardly ever home at my computer, it will be even harder.

My GF has already jokingly asked how long it would take me to sell my place........I'm not so sure she was joking however....hmm.

Any chance on makig the draft on a weekend? But I think you are just trying to keep me out, because I owned yall the last time I payed with ya, yall just fear me!:D

If you actually read the first post you'd know that date and/or time isn't set in stone.

I have to create a date when renewing a league so that's the placement date and time I picked knowing it would very likely change once all the team slots were taken, you just decided not to read the whole post. :D

If you actually read the first post you'd know that date and/or time isn't set in stone.

Doh! I feel like such a noob :D

I think hes scared!! NcNitro needs to put up and sign up!!

Scared?!?!? hahahahahhahah......of what! Siging up now, so you can just give me that banner now Mike! :p:

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Ok Boys, the War Eagles are in da house!

Ok gents, the league is complete with all 10 team slots filled now!

The teams look a little like this:

Teams:

Now that teams to selected lets discuss what's near and dear to Mr. NCNitro's heart and that's draft date and time. I'm hoping to have something that the MAJORITY can agree upon no later than Wednesday. The longer we wait and discuss the less likely we won't get the dates or times we want. So lets do this quick! :D

What works best for you? What day of the week and what time of the day (include time zone!)?

I am good on weekdays anytime after 7pm. On the weekends I am more flexible but an evening time slot is preferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back