100+mphTraxxas Rustler FOR SALE!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He needs the money to feed his crack habit.

If he get's 600$ out of it, he should be happy.

Or high on cleaning solutions. :p:

There are some dumbass people trying to sell rigs for WAY too much. IDK how people think that because they put that much money into a setup, then that is how much the rig will be worth. Kinda like on a real 1:1 car. You put $10,000 in stereo equipment and rims in to a vehicle, it doesn't acutally raise the price of the vehicle. Plus people set up rigs for their own purpose, i dont see why someone would spend that much on something that they can't really tinker on or set up how they want to. People are IDIOTS.

I think you're lucky if you can get half of what spend in upgrades.

He doesn't have any bids lol, But please be hounest with me maybe I'm asking to much.

Your selling that rustler?

No lol I have the traxxas slash 4x4 just poseted today on rcnt classifieds! check it out some feed back would be great.

Oh. Yea. Basicly same thing i posted above applies. Still pretty high priced. I know you don't Wana hear it, but you won't get but about half of what you invest into a rig. I see maybe $400-$500 including everything used.

Allright good to know, i may drop the price again I really want it to go to a good home. Its hard to here but I may have to deal with it which isnt that big of a problem.

Yeah.... a big price drop honestly...I have a Savage that I have a small gold mine in, but I know there is NO WAY I would even get half of what I have in it. That is why I trade rigs instead of sell.

He has it up on the Traxxas board in the rustler section like it is some big awsome thing he has with his set up.

I love how he basicly says buy this, and mod it, and it will do over 100.

I would rather jump of a building. It would properly be less expensive ! lol

Crazy

Saw a rustler on the local CL for $800 today

Back