1 year baby!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! We hired some exotic dancers, but when they showed up asking where the party was, @Doom! Gave them directions to the Chuck E. Cheese down the street 🤪
dumb-and-dumber-girls.gif

Congrats! We hired some exotic dancers, but when they showed up asking where the party was, @Doom! Gave them directions to the Chuck E. Cheese down the street 🤪
View attachment 158650

I was at Chuck E. Cheese, I waited for you guys but oh well, we had a good time in the ball pit! :) Congrats on the one year anniversary! :thumbs-up: Can't believe you put up with us this long.

How did I miss out on this party

I have never been to a chuck E cheese. I think the closest one is 2 hours away.

I went to CEC as a kid in the early 80's, and I went there numerous times as a Dad when my kids were younger. It was always a positive, fun experience, and the pizzas are not half bad.
Except for my younger daughter, who as a preschooler, was terrified of real, life sized, animation characters. Whenever Chuck made an appearance, she clung onto to our legs for dear life and most times there would be tears and sheer terror. Same thing with going through the car wash.

Back