1/16 scale pics!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevymaxx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
wanting to see some other peoples r/c and what they have done. i just picked up the 302 boss mustang. all stock, looking to see what people have done mods wise or just your plane jane stock one.

ill post pics later tonight. i wouldnt mind converting mine to a mERV though!

My Mini Revo with Losi wheels and tires.
photobucket-5176-1330308139285.gif

Here's the boss. I wish it as a MERV. Little more clearance would b nice.

IMG_20120719_214600.jpg

IMG_20120719_214617.jpg

Should be easy enough to change over, i have a mini revo and a mini slash, and they are both a blast!!

Nah, that was right after i done the switch, those wheels are trashed now, back on stockers. Its in pcs now with both diffs blown, gotta get the cash to order parts.

I take it not a lot of people have a 1/16 scale???

I've been wanting to convert mine but at my lhs its gonna cost right around 100 bucks. And for 100 bucks I can get a merv roller off ebay. I have an extra brushless setup. And then ill have the boss and the merv.

heck yea man,u mite as well just have both! then u can sell me the boss lol j/k

Ha! Well I live in the country so the boss is kind of useless unless I go somewhere. I want something I can run here at home.

My merv will most likley be for sale soon, gotta rebuild the diffs and get it all cleaned up, no time for it now, racing every weekend, would possibly trade for an electric onroad car when i get it fixed

My merv will most likley be for sale soon, gotta rebuild the diffs and get it all cleaned up, no time for it now, racing every weekend, would possibly trade for an electric onroad car when i get it fixed

I've got the boss vxl. On a 3 s lipo this things stupid fast!

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

As far as monsters. There ok I've had the tmaxx,emaxx,savage and a mgt. This is my first on road car. Don't get me wrong this things fun. It'd be really fun with some good tires. But also a little more clearance would be nice!

pm me man

Here's a pic of my mERV Sporting its RCNT Pride!

20120424_181501.jpg

Normally I hate the bug bodys. But that thing looks pretty sweet hamz9561

what tires and wheels are those?

Back