Sold / Found 1:1 pre runner...like new!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWOCANE

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a pre runner with HELLA lights that cost me 125.00 a light and they have been used once and you can see clear across Tennesse. It will fit full sized Chevys and I imangine full size trucks in general. Need cash.Asking 250.00 .
IM000930.jpg

IM000914.jpg

IM000911.jpg

we will talk about shipping.

Last edited:
Or might trade for a nice radio system. LET ME NO!!!

No one takes ther trucks off road? It is a great looking bar.

We can't use lights where we go.

It is about 11 months old,the date (year) on the camera is wrong. This was pointed out to me. I got the Suburban in july of 07 and the bar a month later. You have to sneak up on folks in your line of work alpine.

No, i just gotta stay away from my own kind where we go muddin.

i like your ride. i just dont think that light bar would go good on my 76 f100

bump.. its a nice bar and lights, like new.

I have a brand new BBK 80mm throttle Body for that truck as long as it is a 96-98 which it appears to be. I can set you up a good deal on it if your interested. Let me know!!

Let me no. 150.00 for the bar. Check out out my buggy sale.

Bump..for me and my bar.

Anyone want to trade the pre runner and lights for a Revo?

Wayne, you could probably sell them on ebay in a heartbeat. Just set a reserve and offer buy it now with the make offer option, and if someone makes an offer you have 48 hours to review it or counteroffer, and almost always my stuff sells for full price before the 48 hours is up to review the offer. It's a nice set of lights, they just aren't getting exposed to the right person on here apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back