Team Losi 1/10 Comp Crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Team Losi 1/10 Comp Crawler incorporates real engineering elements from full-size rock crawling competition, the Losi 1/10 Comp Crawler represents the pinnacle of RC rock crawling design. Every part, every feature and every inch is designed to mimic real-world competition platforms, resulting in the most advanced 1/10th scale RC crawler ever developed!

The list of innovations that make the Team Losi 1/10 Comp Crawler an RC revolution is long...

Click to continue

I am all over this when it is released.

I've been debating between a crawler or getting a scale truck, but there are a ton of really cool features on this truck that make it hard not to want to get one.

It's not to see another big rc company like Losi getting in on the rc crawler band wagon, not that there is a lick of anything wrong with Axial but competition is always good thing in bettering the hobby in my opinion.

I've been debating between a crawler or getting a scale truck, but there are a ton of really cool features on this truck that make it hard not to want to get one.

It's not to see another big rc company like Losi getting in on the rc crawler band wagon, not that there is a lick of anything wrong with Axial but competition is always good thing in bettering the hobby in my opinion.

I think this will make Axial step up their game, which is good because buyers will reap the benefits.

I think Axial can compete with this, with Brad Dumont on their team and the experience they've gained from selling and supporting the AX-10 for a year or so. Chip's right though, the AX-10 ARTR just ceased to make sense for anyone looking for a base for a 2009 season competition rig. Your choice now is pretty much between a Berg and a Losi.

No, it says 'available for: 284.99' underneath that :)

That's about right 279.99 - 299.99 is about what I'd expect given the MRC is 234.99-ish most places.

yeah thats not bad figured i proly read it wrong

i want it

Back