CowRC Jumbo Flat Mat Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my evening entry

You guys might as well give it up. The mat is going to post #1. Have fun with it, Woodie!

What do you fish?

i dont fish much ....I'm a warden for a controlled zone ...but there is some good walleye , pike and trout fishing around here

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

You guys might as well give it up. The mat is going to post #1. Have fun with it, Woodie!

in your dreams :p::p: its mine :D

i dont fish much ....I'm a warden for a controlled zone ...but there is some good walleye , pike and trout fishing around here

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

in your dreams :p::p: its mine :D

I beg to differ, Magnets dont work that far north anyway:hehe:

From what i have read, your the one we have to worry about Alien....:hehe:

winner winner chicken dinner!!

lol...ya ..I'm beginning to think that hes doing favors for Woodie on the side :hehe:..lol

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I beg to differ, Magnets dont work that far north anyway:hehe:

lol..they work just fine ...trust me ..lol

you sure.......i could have swore someone told me they didnt work up there......LOL

Just about dried up outside. Might do a lil breakin in on the new OS21 tomorrow

Gonna run some packs through the mERV tomorrow. I might even get the Baja out. Need a mat like this to work on that beast.

I keep getting the two giveaway threads mixed up.

I post...but not like it matter the Damn Alien guy posted. How the hell he wins stuff is beyond me but...lol.....Um, I mean ROR

my morning post

Raugh out roud.............:hehe::hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back