Giveaway: Axial SCX24 with a custom made stand

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodie posted the winners. Look back 6 or 7 posts or so.

It's all over folks!

Thank you to everyone that participated in this giveaway thread. Some of the replies really had me rolling, but as they say - all good things must come to an end and well the time is now.

Now it's time to find out who our lucky winners are...

Starting with the RCTalk tumblers, courtesy of @Doom!...

View attachment 142064View attachment 142065View attachment 142066

#678 belongs to @Kimmie28

#524 belongs to @Hammer Down

#239 belongs to @Tunedpipe

And now for the Axial SCX-24 with custom made stand, thanks to @WickedFog...

View attachment 142067

#56 belongs to.... @Doom!

Congrats to all the winners and thanks again to everyone that joined in on this giveaway!
Congrats to everyone who won something! I'll admit, I was really hoping to win something, but maybe next time! If anyone doesn't like their prize, I'll take it! 🤣🤣

Funny that @Doom! won the SCX24...the guy has enough way too many micro crawlers! 🤣🤣 JK Better put that SCX24 to good use @Doom! I guess the saying "Those who give shall receive" holds true!

RIGGED!!!!!

😁

Congrats, all!
IKR The guy has tons of micro crawlers...🤣🤣 @WoodiE do a re-pick for the grand prize! JK poor @Doom!, he did win it fair and square!

Congrats guys! @Doom - drive it like you stole won it buddy.
Fixed it for you! 🤣🤣

Custom lights, sirens, exhaust flash on acceleration, underglows, engine sound, what's your poison? Want more go than show? I've built 2 circuit racers from stadium trucks, 1 home grown dragster, and am building a Slash from scratch, 80% of the parts coming from my spares bin.

Actually, built 4 circuit stadiums, I own 2 of them.

Custom lights, sirens, exhaust flash on acceleration, underglows, engine sound, what's your poison? Want more go than show? I've built 2 circuit racers from stadium trucks, 1 home grown dragster, and am building a Slash from scratch, 80% of the parts coming from my spares bin.
Must be nice to have enough spares to build something...🤣🤣 One day, one day I'll have that many!

4 rwd HPE Rustlers , (2 racers, 2 cruiser2), 4x4 Stampede, 4x4 Rustler, Home grown HPE Slagster (Slash LCG Dragster), M41 Catamaran, Traxxas Blast.
It was bound to happen sooner or later. I had a choice. I had 2 spare Slash empty chassis and 1 spare Rustler chassis. So I'm building something new.

I honestly don't need another rig but I am perfectly happy with the tumbler. Once again, thanks guys. The giveaway was an awesome one.
I'm doing a happy dance...

happy dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back