Axial SMT10 Gravedigger Monster Truck RTR Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In for this awesome truck! 🤞🤞

Sounds good. Thanks. I'm in.
Awesome. Never had a monster truck. Everything else though.
Newest adventure Losi tenacity tt pro.

16590154513618804521453781725497.jpg

Second entry for the day.

IT'S ALL OVER!!

It's always fun to do these giveaways where we have so many members interested and participating and this one certainly had a lot of interest and even some funny comments.

So thanks to everyone that joined in on the fun. But that aside, you guys want to know who is receiving a brand new Losi LMT Grave Digger... right!? :D

So without any further delay lets find out who that lucky winner is shall we?

1659036209086.png

Post # 292 belongs too...

@Bbqguy52

Congrats @Bbqguy52 and thanks again to everyone that entered the giveaway. I'm hoping to run another giveaway very soon!

IT'S ALL OVER!!

It's always fun to do these giveaways where we have so many members interested and participating and this one certainly had a lot of interest and even some funny comments.

So thanks to everyone that joined in on the fun. But that aside, you guys want to know who is receiving a brand new Losi LMT Grave Digger... right!? :D

So without any further delay lets find out who that lucky winner is shall we?

View attachment 149736

Post # 292 belongs too...

@Bbqguy52

Congrats @Bbqguy52 and thanks again to everyone that entered the giveaway. I'm hoping to run another giveaway very soon!
Congrats @bbqguy69... oops sorry @Bbqguy52.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back