Cool Xmas Gift(s) 2023

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the so called older members. I buy what i want when i want. So its Christmas all the time... hahaha

Glad everyone had a great day full of happiness and laughs..

Alot of awesome presents were given. Hope you all have fun with the new toys..
I've wanted one ever since they came out.
I love the '33 coupe.
Hey bud glad to hear your doing better. And your back to the fun of busting balls...hahahaha Hope all is well...

A 50.00 gift card and some jeans. Nothing special. I did need the jeans. Seems they all fall apart at the same time. Lol.

But, I gifted myself a used Kraton 6s V5. And some crawler parts.

Got this
image.jpg

And this

image.jpg

You already know that I have the RCT sticker on the laptop lol.

Like the so called older members. I buy what i want when i want. So its Christmas all the time... hahaha

Glad everyone had a great day full of happiness and laughs..

Alot of awesome presents were given. Hope you all have fun with the new toys..

Hey bud glad to hear your doing better. And your back to the fun of busting balls...hahahaha Hope all is well...
Thanks bud, I know I disappear once in a while but you bunch of crazy bums bring me back. Good to see you bud.

Two of the same color cars is going to be interesting to run at the same time, lol.
The things you don't think about until it is too late.
I told them they could paint them or sticker them up! We will see what they come up with.

The things you don't think about until it is too late.
I told them they could paint them or sticker them up! We will see what they come up with.

Lol. That happened last year when I gave the grandkids the RocHobby crawlers. Identical. Brought every sticker and decal I had. Even bought some expensive carbon fiber wrap. Said decorate them however you want. In the end....they look the same. I give up!

Thanks bud, I know I disappear once in a while but you bunch of crazy bums bring me back. Good to see you bud.
Same here bud glad your doing well

Got a recliner with heat & massage 😎
Gift card to my LHS from my daughter & I got her some apple headphones. The wife got a laser/engraving machine. Other then that we just enjoyed family & food

We're doing our Christmas with the kids/grandkids tomorrow, now that the youngest son and his family are over the Flu.
Glad to hear they are all feeling better, have a great day tomorow.

I've mentioned before, we tell our family not to buy for us because like some of you, we buy what we want throughout the year.
It is more rewarding buying my lil sis fishing stuff than it is buying for everybody else.
She struggles with life so I am happy to do it.

Last edited:
Little late, but with my christmas money I treated myself to a screwdriver set I've wanted for awhile. It's not here yet, but i'll take photos when I receive it.

s-l1600.jpg

I got a rear chassis brace for my Summit, a Traxxas Link module for its radio, a bit driver handle, and a new silicone bench mat.

We draw names for Christmas gifts, but then the kids still buy for the wife and I, usually something small though.

Back