Change of Plans

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. That's exactly how I do my videos at the moment... Except I upload to the internet archive instead of youtube.

I like it. That's exactly how I do my videos at the moment... Except I upload to the internet archive instead of youtube
Yeah. I'm just starting tho so. I really want a bluetooth speaker so i can blast X gon' give it to ya while hauling @$$ around campus

Yeah. I'm just starting tho so. I really want a bluetooth speaker so i can blast X gon' give it to ya while hauling @$$ around campus
Bluetooth speakers do not have the best range, just a warning.

But I'd do the same thing but I'm blasting the most controversial Eminem songs.

Bluetooth speakers do not have the best range, just a warning.
I don't need range. I need a King's velvet robes and a do rag so I can be like a pimp lol. That would be the funniest shiz ever

Sure would. Until a teacher takes it away from you.... -$180
Dude school security is cool with me having it. I did a Drag race with one of them in a golf cart. And i won. We even did it again and I gave him a head start and still won

Dude school security is cool with me having it. I did a Drag race with one of them in a golf cart. And i won. We even did it again and I gave him a head start and still won
That's not all. I'm talking about your grumpy algebra teacher or something.

Fair enough. When I wasn't remote I got to school early and was able to fit my 1/10th scale exceed sunfire in my bag. All the kids would chase it. it was only brushed, so...
All my friends want the Slash. I was like I can try, but my bag might be to small.

I wish I was back in school 🏫

Kids bring duffel bags where I live. They use them for sports equipments. So if you lived here, you would look normal.
Honestly though, I got my exceed sunfire for $130 and it may have been a little too slow, but it was really good for transporting and letting other people use it.

I like to let other kids try and marvel at it's high performance (compared to the toy-grade stuff they know.)

Last edited:
Honestly though, I got my exceed sunfire for $130 and it may have been a little too slow, but it was really good for transporting and letting other people use it.
Anyone try to drive my slash and we will all be in trouble

Back