RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The Losi 5ive-T is one of the best 1/5th scale RC’s for bashing and racing alike and Losi has made it even better. Now introducing the Losi 5ive-T 2.0 4WD short course truck!
Now equipped with a Zenoah 32cc engine. Along with a new center differential orientation for better driveshaft angles. It also includes a new steering rack with an adjustable ackerman.
Losi 5ive-T 2.0 Features
- Zenoah G320 32cc engine
- Spektrum SR6000T telemetry-ready receiver
- Improved bar style steering rack with adjustable Ackermann
- Improved center differential orientation
- Improved drive line angle
- Heavy-duty brakes for better stopping power
- Innovative clutch mount with gear mesh brace
- 800cc capacity fuel tank
Expect to see the new Losi 5ive-T 2.0 start shipping in November and carries the part number LOS05014 and will cost $1400.
What are your thoughts?
Tell us what you think about the Losi 5ive-T 2.0 1/5th scale truck.
Will you be getting a 5ive-T 2.0?
Leave a comment below.