zircon stadium truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob78

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've found a great deal at one of my local model shops on a Zircon stadium truck and was thinkin of getting one but I don't know how good they are. Has anyone got any experience of one, are they pretty hardy, how easy is it to get spares or hop ups etc? Also does anyone know of a website for them?
Cheers

never heard of it...is it maybe called something else in england?

sorry hb1111
did not mean to bit slow at keybord

I wouldn't get it, especially since most people here haven't even heard of it. It prob. sux, and it'll be a bitch to get parts for....

looks pricey too. I dont know the exact amont but around 350 for a truck know one knows about?

I personally wouldn't get something that no one else seemed to have,because I like to hear what problems and tips others have with that truck . Also if parts are gonna be hard to get I wouldn't get it either because these things like to break. I have never heard of this truck but in England maybe it's more common, just do some more research before you get it.

Dont get it. When i was new to this hobbie like a year ago my dad surprised me and got me my first car which was a Hot Bodies Tornado. A year ago it was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY hard 2 get parts for it casue nobody had heard of it and even the place i bougth it from had a limited supply of part.

Go w/ somthin' more popular...........

I've all ready got a sav it is gust that is £185

i dont no how much money that is in dollars but if it not that much money 2 u i would take a chance.....if it was me takin the chance atleast have some extra $$$ 2 throw @ any extra parts or engine that u may need. U never no what in those new RTR boxes (atleast i didnt)

Back