You've Been Warned

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was looking at the description of this section of the forum and have seen the phrase, "Youve Been Warned," what is this supposed to mean? I mean are we warned to be careful what battles we fight here? Are we warned that you are entering dangerous place and enter at your own risk? What???

you may not come out alive 8-0

this could lead into a frag fest , so time to collect your ammo and health packs. oh and not cheats;)

"Pure Chaos. Talk about anything thats not R/C related here." You have been warned that it is pure chaos=devil

Originally posted by matts6887
Thats what I'm kinda thinking. Obviously to talk about anything non rc related, but maybe if you start a thread thats a little "riske" or something else of that sort that it might be deleted or something? Now I admit that I could totally be wrong about this which is understandable. But that is my feeling about it at the moment anyway?

AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH :doh: DUDE just have a freaking opinion for once in your life without waffling about! Does that fence hurt? The fence stuck in your BUTT!!!

Originally posted by NCNitro

AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH :doh: DUDE just have a freaking opinion for once in your life without waffling about! Does that fence hurt? The fence stuck in your BUTT!!!

Dude, I think maybe you're wrong, but maybe you're not. You could be concidered mean, but a little nice, all things concidered.

I was thinking the same thing NCNitro

Damn Matt, can't you just say something without all the jibber jabber in between?

:ban: Matt

Originally posted by FLATTOP

I was thinking the same thing NCNitro

Damn Matt, can't you just say something without all the jibber jabber in between?

:ban: Matt

No he can't you should know that by now:cheers:

"take no prisoners" is my moto for on here;)

LMAO - Lighten up guys..

"Pure Chaos. Talk about anything thats not R/C related here. You've been warned!" is just stating to who ever enters the forum knows what to expect...

CHAOS!

Plain in simple, the "You've been warned" is a light joke, but i guess if needed could also be a simple statement for people that complain about the fourm...they where told what to expect before entering.

Now lighten up....ALL OF YOU! :D

-WoodiE

Originally posted by matts6887
I agree Woodie. Especially for CERTAIN people that can't get the point through their head that if they think they can keep nagging people etc getting them to respond back, well the point of the matter is that if a person doesn't respond back, its for a reason. And I dont exactly think it takes a know it all to figure out why. You can post stuff like that till the cows come home but for whoever it may be aimed at, if they dont respond, well then they are doing it for a more than obvious reason.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, but then on the other hand, Blah Blah Blah, but I don't want anyone to flame me, boo hoo, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. But this is only how I feel at this moment I will change my mind at least three more times so I can post all my different opinions, Blah Blah Blah

Good stuff NC, we can alway's count on a good laugh at Matt's expense

Its just that he makes it soooo easy, with his fence riding, brown nosing, waffling about. If he would just state his opinion, once, and not waffle back and forth with all kinds of disclaimers, there would be no need to abuse him. So I just want to say ....Thanks Matts

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, but then on the other hand, Blah Blah Blah, but I don't want anyone to flame me, boo hoo, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. But this is only how I feel at this moment I will change my mind at least three more times so I can post all my different opinions, Blah Blah Blah
I was thinking somewhere along those lines.

Woodie. I am not asking for any change here, I was just merely inquiring why the phrase was there. I was not asking for a change or for it to be removed, merely a simple inquiery.

Back