You aint going to believe this!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did u get it?

Hell no it's going to be Monday I hope. My lhs stocks os engines but there sold out and soon as they order more there gone so they are having a hard time keeping them in stock or they would just give me one off the shelf. OS over nighted it so it should be here no later than Tuesday I would think. I was getting so excited too cause I was almost done with break in and ready to rip. I was and I still will going to make a video just for you and email it to you once I got it running full throttle after break in. ;( Oh well it happens and hopefully I will get a better one this time and be running this weekend.

o that blows

i can't wait to get paid so i can go blow some more money on the jato lol

The only other thing I'm going to do to my revo is steel cvds and rpm a arms then I'm going to enjoy it. ;). That is once I get past the engine problem lol. Then I'm going to start on my t maxx I believe I'm going to dual engine it just for fun if not I'm going to sell it and get me a jato. I think I really want a jato with a os .21 on it. So my t maxx may be going bye bye. I don't really ever drive it anymore it is a classic and just don't handle well and will need a ton of upgrades to get it where I want it. I miss my jato it was a lot of fun with a 3.3 so I may try to find a roller and drop a os .21 in it. ;)

Ahh i wanna buy some stuff too !! even though i just already got a battery pack and wheels. i wanna get a sway bar kit and cv boots, and the larger upgrade would be getting a few titanium parts if i get them i would burn the titanium that amazing color.

My lhs called me today and my new engine has arrived so looks like I should be back in action this weekend. ;). Hopefully I have better luck with this engine then I did the last one. If this brand new engine locks up I'm throwing my hands up with OS.

Wouldn't you know it get everything ready for this weekend of breaking in my engine and some bashing and now I got to work all weekend. It will now be four weeks I have been down if I don't get to run till next weekend. This freaking sucks!!

Rules won't let me fully express my anger on here! ;) Nah I guess it's all good I will make some extra cash for some more rc parts. Looks as if I will be getting those steel cvds sooner than expected. ;)

Back