Yellow Wheels for RC10GT Factory Team Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyxxl

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just ordered a factory team kit from tower hobbies, and i also ordered a set of yellow wheels. 7802Y and 7842Y.
Are these the right ones for the factory team kit?
This is my first stadium truck, and it all seems a little hard to understand.
I have a couple HPI Savages and a RC18T. Hpi dumbs everything down and it is easy to find the right parts.
I know they have a 7803Y but it looks as this is for the T3

Anyone have a clue which opnes i need? It should all be here on monday, and i would hate to have the wrong yellow wheels!
thanks
matty

T3 rims will fit the GT - I have both in Factory Team editions, and share tires between the two.

HeartBreak said:
T3 rims will fit the GT - I have both in Factory Team editions, and share tires between the two.
So the Factory Gt has 3/16 rear axles, not 1/4?

Thanks for the help

It has the smaller of the two, yep. The old black tub (first generation) has the 1/4" axles (the one with the taper). I'd snap a picture of them with my cam, but the resolution bites...

They (T3 and GT) also share CVD's and rear arms... Alot of the rear end is common between the two; just flipped around.

HeartBreak said:
It has the smaller of the two, yep. The old black tub (first generation) has the 1/4" axles (the one with the taper).

Actually, only the newer GT Plus version has the one without the taper in it. I got an older, but not tub style gt, and it had the tapered axles... I'm glad they made one without.

Thanks guys... 7803Y's it is!

Back