XBOX 2 Specs leaked?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF?!? No hard drive and no backwards compatibility?!??! This is a bad move on Microsoft's part. Even if they do manage to get Xbox2 released before the Playstation 3 they will still be behing Sony.

Why do you think Sony has managed to do so well? The fact that you can upgrade to the latest and greatest system and still be able to play your old system games has been one, if not THE, main selling factor for Playstation.

I have to agree. I like my Xbox. But if they don't make it backwards compatible, there's not much reason for me to really think about it. All that fancy graphics processing is nice and all. But I don't want to have a room full of video game systems just so I can play the games I like.

I for one don't need legacy support so I do not mind the fact that it is not backwards compatible. to each his own. And they said it is still up in the air and not decided. Also I for one do not care if it has a hard drive or not if flash memeory does the same thing. I actually like the flash memeory idea a little better. We all like to hang on to what is comfortable and what we are used to so I guess I understand that, but they mentioned it still might include a HD just depends on what Sony annouces as their specs. I am sorry I hope and beleive MS will win the console wars because of shear money backing it. Sure sony is not poor, but they are no MS.

Originally posted by Candyman
But I don't want to have a room full of video game systems just so I can play the games I like.

Wow that's is my wet dream, you wouldn't want that huh?

Back