x-ray xt8 question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGT8.0owner

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hey guys i was just woundering wat you had to say about the xray xt8. I'm thinking about getting 1 but i want some input first

hey guys i was just woundering wat you had to say about the xray xt8. I'm thinking about getting 1 but i want some input first

I'm thinking that $629 for a rolling chassis (on amain) is a hell of a lot unless you're planning to race seriously. Or can crap money :0

That aside, it looks to be a very nice kit. Since it's based on the Xray buggy design it should be pretty nimble and handle well (for a truggy). I've noticed that most truggies based off MT designs are more for bashing and not as track ready.

I have an XT8 that I race. It's great. It does exactly what you would expect it to do on the track. It reacts well and responds to adjustments very well also. It's very durable, but I would recommend getting the ISS for it to capture the hing pins. The E-clips are lame.

Back