x-ray xt8 question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MGT8.0owner

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hey guys i was just woundering wat you had to say about the xray xt8. I'm thinking about getting 1 but i want some input first

Amoeba

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hey guys i was just woundering wat you had to say about the xray xt8. I'm thinking about getting 1 but i want some input first

I'm thinking that $629 for a rolling chassis (on amain) is a hell of a lot unless you're planning to race seriously. Or can crap money :0

That aside, it looks to be a very nice kit. Since it's based on the Xray buggy design it should be pretty nimble and handle well (for a truggy). I've noticed that most truggies based off MT designs are more for bashing and not as track ready.

cheeseball01

RCNT Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I have an XT8 that I race. It's great. It does exactly what you would expect it to do on the track. It reacts well and responds to adjustments very well also. It's very durable, but I would recommend getting the ISS for it to capture the hing pins. The E-clips are lame.