WTB....JR XS3 and receiver

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nubster

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I understand that I can post WTB having under 100 posts, but can't do so in the FS/FT forums, so I figured this is the next best place.

Anyways, as it says, I am looking for a JR XS3 and receiver or equivalent. It will be used with my Maxx for bashing and light racing this summer.

[email protected]

you can post WTB in the for sale thread...just not WTS yet......

Well, I posted a similar wanted to buy add and a mod deleted it and pm'ed me saying that I could post a WTB ad in the for sale forums so I tried and it won't allow me due to not having enough posts. Says I don't have permission. That is why I posted here. Maybe a mod could move this to the correct spot;)

I have EXACTLY what you are looking for. What are you looking to spend? It may persuade me to sell it since I strictly use DSM.

They go for around $100-125 on ebay, so..........guess we can go from there.

If you want it, it's $180.00,FIRM. This will include 2 receivers. 1 RS300 and 1 RS310. No servos are included. Price includes shipping. Paypal only and no trades.

Diver6127 said:
If you want it, it's $180.00,FIRM. This will include 2 receivers. 1 RS300 and 1 RS310. No servos are included. Price includes shipping. Paypal only and no trades.

That is a very fair price actually. If nubster does not bite on the deal, what would you be willing to sell the RS310 for?

Tom

I can get a NEW one at my LHS for $10 more with two receivers AND servos, not that those are really worth anything.

Nubs, that's fine. Not a big deal. Good luck on your search.

godale, I'd rather sell it as part of the set. Let me get back to you on the purchase. IF I were to split up the set, I'd say $40. Give me till Sunday evening. If no one takes it at the track, I will let you buy it then. Ok?

No rush my friend. I was just curious. I was just looking to possibly have a spare reciever on hand. Thanks my friend.

Tom

Back