Would you make her pay???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disturbed2483

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well yesterda when I got home from work my gf was acting really wierd come to find out she decided she was bored and was gonna play with the tmaxx and wrecked it, damage is fron bulkheads, front shock mounts, shocks, a-arms, turnbuckles, servo mounts, and misc screws that got bent to hell, on a plus side the HCR skid plates, ti bumpers and mounts are a ok. so she has offered to pay what would you guys do?

If it's a true blue relationship, you'll pat her on the head, kiss her on the cheek and laugh because it's not many of us who can say our SO's wreck our rides. Then just grab your wallet and go fix it. If she is insistent on paying for it, cut a deal and make her take you to dinner instead.
In the end it's only money. And the sooner you make money a non-issue in your relationship, the happier you'll be.

Well yesterda when I got home from work my gf was acting really wierd come to find out she decided she was bored and was gonna play with the tmaxx and wrecked it, damage is fron bulkheads, front shock mounts, shocks, a-arms, turnbuckles, servo mounts, and misc screws that got bent to hell, on a plus side the HCR skid plates, ti bumpers and mounts are a ok. so she has offered to pay what would you guys do?

Tough call. Really, its all her fault for causing al the damage. Ask her how much she is willing to paying for it.

i dont mind paying for it, but she says she wont feel right if i had to pay for it since she broke it i told her not to worry about it, but she is a very independent person and takes pride in it, but I'd hate to make her pay for a "toy".

what the heck did she hit? lol. if she insists on paying, you dont really have much choice, just show her it doesn't really bother you, and when you smash it or want some new upgrade she wont say anything about the cost!

There are other ways she can pay besides money.:naughty:

OH HELLS YEAH!!

OhHellsYeah.gif

what the heck did she hit? lol. if she insists on paying, you dont really have much choice, just show her it doesn't really bother you, and when you smash it or want some new upgrade she wont say anything about the cost!

she says she was doing fine for a bit feathering the throttle and doing ok, then got confident and went wot and smashed into a cynder block wall.

she already has :w00t:

If it's a true blue relationship, you'll pat her on the head, kiss her on the cheek and laugh because it's not many of us who can say our SO's wreck our rides. Then just grab your wallet and go fix it. If she is insistent on paying for it, cut a deal and make her take you to dinner instead.
In the end it's only money. And the sooner you make money a non-issue in your relationship, the happier you'll be.

money is no issue in our relationship i a ok that she makes money and likes to pay from time to time.

Me I would go with Candy's idea. But then again thats just the kinda guy I am. It just depends how into the relationship you guys are. Your call!

Bryson

word. :thumbup::thumbup:

If she feels bad not paying for it, then tell her she can fix it and pay for it. Then she will learn something and will hopefully get it clean!

is that all from just one crash?

Its pretty cool that she wanted to try driving, buy the parts and supervise her on the repairs. If you are going to play, you need to know how to repair your learnig curve goof ups. Overall, take Candy Man's advise, truer word were never spoken.

Perhaps this is the perfect chance to get her a truck of her own? After all, shes' shown interest (of sorts).

Perhaps this is the perfect chance to get her a truck of her own? After all, shes' shown interest (of sorts).

Mind reader,and you read it before I even thaught it?Which make you sykick or some poop.

Last edited:

I'm all for this one.
If you find something to do together, great, encourage it. (Unless its Knitting)

I'm all for this one.
If you find something to do together, great, encourage it. (Unless its Knitting)

Or dollmaking. Then we'd have to send you back to the factory for repairs.

Mind reader,and you read it before I even thaught it?Which make you sykick or some poop.

Yup, I've been known to be a wise-arse at times. :bored: