Would you make her pay???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its pretty cool that she wanted to try driving, buy the parts and supervise her on the repairs. If you are going to play, you need to know how to repair your learnig curve goof ups. Overall, take Candy Man's advise, truer word were never spoken.

bought some parts off of ebay should get them soon, she said she wants to help fix it, i've been trying to get her into it and looks like she is becoming interested.

Perhaps this is the perfect chance to get her a truck of her own? After all, shes' shown interest (of sorts).

we are gonna get a rolling revo off ebay and build that so she can toy with.

Thats cool that she wants to help repair it. Buy her a Revo or something & start racing together, Id like it if my wife would do that but she enjoy's fishing and canoeing with me so I guess I shouldn't push it lol.

Thats cool that she wants to help repair it. Buy her a Revo or something & start racing together, Id like it if my wife would do that but she enjoy's fishing and canoeing with me so I guess I shouldn't push it lol.

You take your wife fishing wow, what a guy. Most guys go fishing to get away from there wives. I know i fish to ditch my gf and not hear any bitchin for a day lol.

Bryson

tough call

GET YOUR OWN TOYS HONEY!!!!! But really if she insists on paying, you got no choice.

You take your wife fishing wow, what a guy. Most guys go fishing to get away from there wives. I know i fish to ditch my gf and not hear any bitchin for a day lol.

Bryson

Make sure you never invite her to this forum... lol